You Are About To Discover All The Information You Need
To Make An Informed Decision About Obtaining Texas Mortgage Loans!
I would like to introduce myself to you. I am Joy Bates with The Legacy Group of CrossCountry Mortgage. Thank you for taking the time to visit our website, where I guarantee you'll find plenty of helpful information to assist you in purchasing your new home or refinancing your current mortgage. I am a Mortgage Lender serving the entire state of Texas.
If you're planning to buy your next home, your first home, that dream home, a condo, vacation home, investment property or looking to refinance in Texas or the surrounding areas, you will find that this site is a complete resource full of insider secrets that will allow you to choose the Texas home mortgage loan program best suited to your financial needs.
Right now is the absolute best time to take advantage of historically low interest rates. Whether you are a first time homebuyer or looking to save money by refinancing, I have the right program for you.
I make it fast and easy for all kinds of people-including first-time homebuyers, small business owners, and homebuyers with perfect or less-than-perfect credit to get the mortgage loan you need for the home you want.
Fill-out a FREE No-Obligation Secure Online Loan Application, or call us in our Arlington, Texas office at 817-860-3232. I am here to help you with all your mortgage needs.Recent Posts and Articles
Top Mortgage & Real Estate News
- As rates rise in Texas, here are ways to pay your mortgage off early and how you could save you thousands of dollars - WFAA.com
- Real estate experts say higher mortgage rates, low housing inventory face buyers in 2022 - KBTX
- Polunsky Beitel Green Strengthens Regulatory Affairs Practice with Addition of Second Former Commissioner of Texas Department of Savings & Mortgage Lending - Business Wire
- Mortgage startup Tomo now in 5 states, adds jumbo loans - Inman
- Jeremy Smith Joins AmeriSave Mortgage Corporation as Retail Regional Vice President - inForney.com