You Are About To Discover All The Information You Need
To Make An Informed Decision About Obtaining Texas Mortgage Loans!
I would like to introduce myself to you. I am Joy Bates with The Legacy Group of CrossCountry Mortgage. Thank you for taking the time to visit our website, where I guarantee you'll find plenty of helpful information to assist you in purchasing your new home or refinancing your current mortgage. I am a Mortgage Lender serving the entire state of Texas.
If you're planning to buy your next home, your first home, that dream home, a condo, vacation home, investment property or looking to refinance in Texas or the surrounding areas, you will find that this site is a complete resource full of insider secrets that will allow you to choose the Texas home mortgage loan program best suited to your financial needs.
Right now is the absolute best time to take advantage of historically low interest rates. Whether you are a first time homebuyer or looking to save money by refinancing, I have the right program for you.
I make it fast and easy for all kinds of people-including first-time homebuyers, small business owners, and homebuyers with perfect or less-than-perfect credit to get the mortgage loan you need for the home you want.
Fill-out a FREE No-Obligation Secure Online Loan Application, or call us in our Arlington, Texas office at 817-860-3232. I am here to help you with all your mortgage needs.Recent Posts and Articles
Top Mortgage & Real Estate News
- Best Texas Mortgage Lenders of 2024 ? Forbes Advisor - Forbes
- Sun West Mortgage Company | Texas | palestineherald.com - Palestine Herald Press
- Texas Mortgage Lender Mr. Cooper Faces Legal Action Over Massive Data Breach - BNN Breaking
- United Wholesale Mortgage Sues for Breach of Contract and Trademark Infringement Over Facebook Page - National Mortgage Professional
- Texas First-Time Home Buyer | Programs & Grants - The Mortgage Reports
Arlington Local Favorites
- Oldest regional science fair in Texas kicks off Monday at UT Arlington - NBC 5 Dallas-Fort Worth
- Arlington Municipal Court to Conduct Annual Warrant Resolution Drive Feb. 20 to March 11, 2024 - City of Arlington
- Coyote believed to have bitten three children captured in Texas - San Antonio Express-News
- Arlington, TX: I-30, SH 360 interchange almost finished - WFAA.com
- Unique ways for Arkansas families to maximize fun in North Texas this weekend - Sports Illustrated